Monday, October 25, 2010

Tree of Life Block ....


Hey Grandma! welcomes you to another week!


Last night made the Tree of Life block for the sampler quilt. Have you ever worked on a block only to find you put in an area upside down? Did you do it twice in a row? LOL Yep! I did ..... oh well ...... This block also made me painfully aware that I need to work with small triangles more often too.


Next block to make is a variation of Bears Paw.


For those of you who know me, you know I also make Historical Gowns. Today I began a Civil War era gown. If you, by chance, want to follow along on this other aspect of my life, I invite you to sign onto my other blog http://houseofpoleighnaise.blogspot.com/ The gown I finished up a couple of weeks ago sold over the weekend, which always makes the checkbook happier!
Ok! The sun is shining! I'm going for a walk! Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. I love this block! At first I thought it was vintage. And yes, I've made the same mistake twice! Annoying isn't it?! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops, I couldn't find your email to let you know you are in the drawing! Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete