Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Lynette Jensen was AWESOME!







This post is overdue, I know ... sorry! But if you ever get the chance to see this women ( Lynette Jensen) and her trunk show, do NOT hesitate to do so! I promise you a witty woman who is full of talent and love for the quilting industry. She will fill your mind with wonder and inspiration which will, undoubtedly, cause you to wish for more hours in each day. You will walk ... no, RUN home and immediately start creating.




I have to tell you there is not a picture around that could possibly depict the colors and beauty of each of Lynette's quilts in person. To see them is pure Eye Candy!










Naturally, I walked away with books and fat quarters (all 20% off ! Huzzah!!)






Okay ... here are some pictures, but please excuse the graininess of them. I am hoping they will; give you inspiration as they did me.






Today I am working on the Sampler Quilt .... I'll let you see in the next blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment