Friday, October 14, 2016

Chloe's eyes will dance Baby Quilt

Good morning!!!

Last week, my niece had a baby shower for her and hubby's first baby. They are a wonderful couple! So accomplished in so many ways :)

I like bright colors for baby quilts. More importantly, babies like bright colors. Stephanie said the nursery was in gray, yellow and pinks.  I substituted coral for the pink, and went with a bright yellow and soft grays. Personally, I think its really pretty!  Chloe's eyes should dance when she looks at it. 

 And because I like the backs of my quilts to be in busy prints (isn't Steph beautiful?):





Then there are the scrapes. I wasn't quite ready to give up playing with the color scheme ... So I made this little 26 inch square cutie to go on the etsy site to sell for Corgi rescue.





Fall is in the air. Duh!  October LOL.  Next quilt started are fall colored oak leaves.  This will probably be the next blog entry.  The squares are finished and on to sashing and completing.  

Autumn.  My favorite season!  The cool air, crisp sounds. and the colors!!!!   

Have a beautiful day, my friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment