Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Idiom: Sitting on pins and needles ... OUCH!

Alright, so it doesn't mean to actually sit on pins and needles .... but it does mean someone is very anxious and/or nervous. Where am I going with this, you ask? Well, it never ceases to amaze me how life can generally get in the way with something you may really want to do. If you find yourself overly thinking about those desired aspects you find yourself anxious. But! ....

Life is finally calming down.

I "should" be able to get crafting and work out those business ambitions.

I should ... I should ... I should ...

Well, here is to a positive outcome. As always, I have such high hopes and dreams to really get my business up and running. So many things that scream for attention from sewing to knitting and a bazillion things in between.

I woke up this morning to the sun shining. The sky has been the most amazing color of blue today. My sewing room is completely located to a wonderful new room. And as I sit here writing to you on this blog site called Pins and Tangled Needles, the only anxiety I feel is the anticipation of the bright days coming.

Perhaps each blog should contain a Idiom ... I like them ... they make me smile.

Have a tremendous rest of the day ... see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment