Friday, February 4, 2011

BBBRRRRRR .......


The sun may be shining, but DANG! It's cold! Odd to think that we get over a 100 degrees in the summer with this cold thing going on ....


So much the better, I suppose. It keeps me in the house creating, which is where I want to be anyway! LOL


I finished the knit project? What do you think? I am very happy with it! It has been mailed to it's Birthday gift location, and I started another one to sell on Willow Mesa. Actually, because the pattern was so quick and fun, I'm going to make a few out of different weight yarns for different looks. Oh, and meet Babette! She'll be hanging around from time to time to help display.


Remember the Sampler Quilt I was making before Christmas? Do you have to think back pretty hard? It's been a while, huh? I pulled the project to the top of the pile it was in .... I really want to get back to working on that. Progress will be pictured soon ...


No comments:

Post a Comment