Thursday, December 16, 2010

Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus




I absolutely love this story!

Do you believe? .... in Santa Claus? ....

I'll have pictures in a few days of my awesome other half an d my joint effort. I'm the one he's waiting on, however. I need to sandwich, quilt and bind three small quilts. I don't really know how long it will take .... it's Christmas after all! If I decide to make cookies instead of entering the sewing room, then that's what is going to happen! LOL Santa NEEDS his cookies! In a bad way! LOL

Hugs to you all from Hey Grandma!

1 comment:

  1. Very cute! Cookies are very important but I gave up on them and bought a very nice box of them. I am pretty good at cobblers so Santa is going to have to enjoy an apple cobbler this year! I am looking forward to seeing your joint project....

    ReplyDelete