Sunday, June 22, 2014

The infrequent blog entries are going to end!  New things happening in the life of Diane and Pins and Tangled Needles.

This last year has been a year of growing, healing and New Beginnings.  And at a time of seeing the Sun shine brighter than I have ever seen it, I am enthusiastic for what lies ahead.





I love babies!  They are the greatest thing in the world, especially when born to some pretty amazing parents.  So with this quilt, now finished and delivered, I am finishing one up for my amazing Dad! Pictures of that soon!  Not to mention an increasing amount of UFO's which are no longer whispering their existence ... they are now screaming LOL .... it will be good to revisit them

A new thing is about to happen at Pins and Tangled Needles.  A Long Arm!  Huzzah!!!  I have been waiting a long time to get one of those  beauties, and as soon as the details are worked out, I'll be sharing that with you as well.

But for now, I wish you the best of days!  Be well and Smile

No comments:

Post a Comment